OJC 0.00% 16.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

Unusual Trading, page-10

1. 2,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    Wise-Owl and their many "subscribers" (aka commoditity) is an interetsing and delicate scenario in itself here.

Does Wise-owl persist with taking the fees from FOD for the coverage, but at the same time potentially burn a lot of its members and expose them to further losses, which in turn has credibity ramifications for them in what is the bigger picture business that they are ? i.e. the same promotion / investment in the other stocks and companies they also have a partnership with ?

Llets not be under any iillusion, Wise-Owl (S3 Consortium) is a fee for service business model (coverage on behalf of companies like FOD) and the subscribers that it relies upon to have confidence in the "recommendations" that Wise-Owl brings to them are as much their customers are the businesses that pay Wise-Owl to cover the PR story.

The point being Wise-owl too doesn't benefit longer term from havng dogs in their stable if it means those dogs leave a bad taste / experience in the eyes of the subscribers.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3493/3493791-3c1f6862d5b2c6515476f46d1d375917.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3493/3493794-ca9de05b6d3058141d65bd963158006c.jpg

I have the theory that the $275K shares for services / professional fees Issued by FD just prior to the release of the above coverage may in fact be how Wise-Owl are being "paid", and that explains why 80% of that shares issue went under escrow in two equal parts over the 12 months of "coverage" ?

The first portion of escrow comes off on the 26th of August I think, so it will be interesting if Wise-Owl come out with a "we see so much deep value in FOD at these prices that we've Increased our stake" update to their ocverage, it's only a week away so lets see hey ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.