OJC 0.00% 16.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

Unusual Trading, page-11

1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    I think the thing for me with wise owl is regardless of whether they receive a fee for coverage surely at some point they actually viewed fod as a good investment and turn around story. Much of their confidence seemed to be based on the obviously fairly stable and increasing income, and the fact it seemed all fod needed to do was become cash flow positive. For whatever reason they seemed to think Tony Rowlinson would be the man to deliver this and were following him.
    Like many of us they were taken completely by surprise by Tony's resignation. Now they are stuck in an investment they would have probably never made if Tony hadn't been there.

I've followed wise owl and next over a while now and they have a great record on their investments at least up until recently. It is a curious business model as surely they are close to breaking trading rules at any given time. I remember Rene Rivkin many years ago used to run a similar advisory service where any reccomendation could move the market. OI think he fell foul in the end by trading opposite to his own advice by suggesting subscribers buy a stock then selling into the crowd. Will be tempting for owl to do similar here maybe if things don't turn around quickly on share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $2.763K 17.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 36833 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 99988 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.