OJC 0.00% 18.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

previously scherobi and have branched out well beyond FOD, Ts...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    previously scherobi and have branched out well beyond FOD, Ts and Cs of Hot Copper first allowed and then disallowed a user account name change, hence the twice changed fiasco which dealing with Hot Copper can be at times.

With the timing of Tony's departure not too soon after I sought clarification of the the proposed Board restructure, I basically felt the company doesn't exist for the benefit of shareholders as much as it does for Directors and Management, too much like Photon before it's capitulation in a sense.

Moved on to numerous other companies of mixed mkt cap and entirely different sectors, and already the share price performances are much more satisfying than continual "Hope" story that in my opinion, I feel FOD continually pedal.

GLTAH who stick with them, but the FY21 financials confirmed they're growing a the loss making business all the time whilst people are invoved via Related Party payments which pruning out profits IMO.

I have since formed the opinion that Wise-Owl 'members' were first introduced as an opportunity to create volume, and it is no coincidence that Wise-Owl have remained very quite n FOD as not even they can afford promoting a possible lame duck outcome to their 'members' even if they are the beneficiaries of the $275K Shares for Professional Services placement back in February just prior to them intiating coverage. Just my theory again.

like I said GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.