UNV 0.00% 16.0¢ universal coal plc

UNV - Col price trending up, page-12

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    30 june 2018 though? So payment would be post 1 July 2018 for most typical 30 June ending entities?

@Magnatolia - yes, 2011 - but the point is the prior price references are from another era. I don't think it's comparable. THe share structure was vastly smaller post listing, coal prices were much higher than $100s and this was the start of the 'downturn'.

ALso the bottom BB is circa $0.23 from where I look so I am not too sure what you are referring to? It has nipped just below the $0.29 upper BB line if that is what you were referring to? Either way it hasn't pulled back to the middle range of the BB's, it might continue to breakout but volume has been quite low on all of the last few trading sessions of rises, so it wouldn't take much for an inpatient ST trader to sell out and push this back to $0.26. The longer term picture is still positive, although my main waiting game now is a) Brakfontein and the North Block Complex, and how these play out 2H2018. Thermal coal prices and Kangala/NCC are pretty much back of mind for now as far as I'm concerned and continue to sort themselves out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.