Unvaccinated dominate ICU admissions, page-195

1. 27,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 673
    It is a known fact that when we decide on something we do not want to think we have made the wrong decision. It is also a fact (not well known) that all medical professionals are not allowed to say anything negative about covid vaccinations. So that means that ALL the information we are receiving must be positive
    So many, many people decided to have the vax, for various reasons (another topic) and all they hear, read etc is the good points about the vax, but never the questionable bits,

So it is easy to see how people can be easily deceived, that the vax is ALL good.

The fact that now another booster meaning 4 jabs is suggested , surely must start alarm bells in most rational peoples heads (forgetting about the 10's of Billions companies are able to make with the vax.
    So if I had a termite person out and they said you need termite treatment , incase termites come, I think yeah makes sense, then 6 months later, you need to pay fpor another treatment in case termites come ?? I would say didnt I just pay for protection?? So I buckle and pay, 6 months later you need more termite treatment in case they come and pay, then 3 months later you need more termite treatment...

Hmm thats the Vax story so far ...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.