On some post about covid I said I would let people know how I...

1. 862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    On some post about covid I said I would let people know how I got on. My wife had covid symptoms on 26th of Februaury, though on the 27th she tested negative in a rapid antigen test. A week later she tested positive. She was double jabbed but not boosted. She had a sore throat for probably a week, and temperature, head ache for several days. I am not vaccined at all.I have experienced no symptoms, I assume I have been infected but it hasnt been enough to overcome my natural immunity. Hopefully I now have some memory T cells etc... to combat future infections.

I will continue my health regime which was initially aimed at cancer, heart disease, strokes and age related mental decline. The covid saga has probably been positive for my health, I learnt quite a bit during lock downs and my program evolved significantly.
    This might dissappoint those who were hoping for natural selection to remove my genes from the population but I am unlikely to have kids now at almost 65. I havent been a drain on medical resources or, am I aware of having spread the virus.
    My experience suggests to me vaccines aren't essencial for people who aren't elderly or with comorbidities. At least against Omicron. Though I would caution against doing nothing, it is a serious malady. And so is cancer and age related mental decline etc...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.