AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Unwarranted panic, page-14

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I agree, and this is something Alexium does REALLY well. I emailed Dirk Friday night and had a reply within 24h. I replied with a few additional questions and had another reply within 24h. Combine this with monthly newsletters and I think everyone will find Alexium is one of the better companies when it comes to keeping shareholders well informed. I have had exactly the same feedback as JStall and Themsta. This is a young company which is trying to sell a revolutionary product to a changing market. All delays have been 100% because clients have made changes (possibly even modified orders to include additional chemistries) which has resulted in revenues not arriving. Ultimately, the best judge will be the end of this year. With all the additional clients we now have in the pipeline there should be more than enough revenue to offset clients who are delaying their payment. If we don't get to $18.5million then people can start getting uptight. Until then, this is an AMAZING buying opportunity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.