AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Thank you @ARMCH I have always attempted to maintain the...

1. 150 Posts.
    Thank you @ARMCH

I have always attempted to maintain the responsible ground. I have advised that I am over the wall for the next two weeks. Holders can read into that anyway they want, but nothing will be shared. I chose to ask very specific questions on deliverables that sent me over, and Im extremely glad I did. I also ensured that an email chain between myself and NC was established to ensure that I was held accountable to being over the wall, and that I would come off at a certain period. Again, holders can read into that for themselves.

It is a shame at this price that I am now locked from trading, but happy I took myself over.

NC (and Dirk, i believe) have spent a entire weekend fielding questions. Lets us be clear here ladies and gents. We have a company that is prepared to spend hours responding to shareholder queries when approached, where as other public companies would just treat us like mushrooms.

The value of that effective communication itself, shows they have nothing to hide and they are responsible. Again, that in itself deserves fair support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1166370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.