SKG skynetglobal limited

##ive traded SKG a few times on technical anaysis reasons. The...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ##ive traded SKG a few times on technical anaysis reasons. The technology looks good but wifi ie UNW and iburst are also good where telstra has neglected ie most outer city urban areas. Where profits would exist but they just cant be bothered##

Again, I stress that UNW are no threat to SKG.
    SKG "sold" their wifi airport network to Telstra 2 years ago for $3 million, and don't compete in that market.........but they still make margins on commision sales.
    SKG are into home automation, and they have the ""largest"" retail distrubution network in Australia.
    They also have the ""largest"" network of home automation systems in Australia.....fact !

They have over 100 highrise buildings under contract in Australia alone, that no other company can move in on for 10 years or more,........the residential market is worth nothing at this stage, except for retail sales........you can buy an alarm clock on www.eon3.com for $85 that controls every light in your house !......just one example.

They have also been setting up operations in sigapore and malaysia for over 12 months, and are just starting to set up in the UK.

Forget about the Russian deal and forget about the rumoured Orion gateway reverse take-over........they don't even come into play at these market cap levels.
    The value is in the current business model, any thing above that is cream.

Consult a licenced financial adviser, and tell me I'm wrong !

Tex.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.