SKG skynetglobal limited

Unwired are targeting people who want mobile internet...

1. 8,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Unwired are targeting people who want mobile internet features.
    For some people renting a house it is also a good solution (providing you can get a signal) because they don't have to pay for expensive wiring.

Their operations are only in Sydney so I guess if you fly to singapore you have a problem.

####Brad.....you should read the Austar/Unwired press release,,,,,they are now going National.

They don't offer any retail home automation products and they don't have any long term leases on highrise apartments.

###### I doubt people wanting internet access want home automation......pretty hard in a coffee shop.

You said yourself that you had a programme on your computer that could steal wireless for free.....LOL.

#####Brad...you really should read...i said i have a programme which finds sites...free and pay as you use.

They don't offer Video on demand.......hell Telstra don't even offer it because of transfer rates required.

#### Austar and Unwired could offer video on demand.

Their cashflow is not at break even, but thier market value is $90 million, and they have massive competion with Iburst.

##### IBurst does NOT have a National partner who will share their bandwidth licences.

The fact that the are spectrum sharing means they are strapped for cash.

####Really?.....Austar is strapped for cash?

If anything Unwired may be looking to buy SKG in the future, but I'd doubt they could afford them ;-)

#### You are saying Unwired is strapped for cash then suggest they would buy SKG?
    Huh?

I would think Austar and Unwired now with a National footprint are the dominant wireless provider in Australia.

SKG supply Harvey Norman-Dick Smith and others with wireless products.

#### So do Unwired
    They also own www.eon3.com that distrubutes wireless products.

### So what?
    SKG offer a full range of home automations services to higrise buildings including VOIP-VOD-sercurity-video-lighting and more.

#### so what?

They are NOT profitable from any income stream atm.

There is no comparison between the two.

#### and yet you are making comparisons?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.