AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Well from memory, the SP was about $1.18 about a week before the...

1. 26 Posts.
    Well from memory, the SP was about $1.18 about a week before the last quarterly. then when it came out, it was as if the results were as expected and had already been priced in. then from there it was all downhill.
    It could be the same this time. One would think that when a good report comes out, there should be some upwards movement.
    Short of any major news (i.e. rail deal is the only thing that seems like on the cards), what's to say the same aint gonna happen this time? I do recognise that there were also some market shifts in IO from China which also ended up bringing the SP down also but it was already in downtrend anyway.
    Now with this rail deal, remember 2-3 weeks ago one of the executives said they were a long way off? that doesn't bode well for a deal to be revealed when the feasibility study comes out soon. I believe all KD has said is "we are making good progress" - that gives no indication of timeline nor which stage of the progress bar we are at. Good progress could be from 70-80% done or it could also be from 20-30%.

not wanting to sound like i'm pouring cold water but i'd luv for someone to tell me I've missed something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.