EME 2.60% 7.5¢ energy metals ltd

up 10% on above average volume, page-9

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    am surprised that this one didn't fall more after the latest quarterly announcements...... as the Radon anomaly that was drilled came back with "not much" (from what i recall) - and it was moreso mentioned in VUL quarterly than in EME's..... but i don't think that many picked up on it - or simply turned a blind eye.

although they have the high-grade deposit - it is small... don't see the infrastructure to mine it - otherwise they would.... If they had a few Bigryli's then perhaps that would be the case.....

I do see known deposits such as RIO's Kyntre, BHP's Yeerilie, VUL/SMM's Valhalla, Laramide's West Moreland, RPT's Lake Maitland, NEL's Lake Way-Centipede; being brought to mine way before anything that EME has.
    Because most of these others are (at worst) waiting to begin feasiblity studies and could be mining within 2 or 3? years, while EME is tending to its 1st, 2nd, or 3rd phase of exploration drilling. I believe that only CMR and ARU are the NT companies that have realistic chance of mining any uranium content by 2008/2009. Anything else in that territory is simply to far behind the 8-ball for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $15.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $7.431K 97.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59707 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 12645 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.