RMI 4.35% 2.2¢ resource mining corporation limited

up 10 percent nc, page-19

1. 33,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1740
    musky
    I am not "exposed to JMS" I do know they propesed shipping iron ore down the Menzies rail line to Kalgoorlie then to the Esperence port, but I found that strange as the Menzies line to Kal has not been used for probably 30 years.
    It seems they lacked researching the logistics. I think Evans one of the directors was involved with Chameleon a mining company that misallocated around $1M dollars of shareholders funds, and had a JV that went bad in Fiji and the Andes. He tried to get the company to cough up but the geo another company director) seemed to have pulled a fast one its the subject of a court case.
    Good luck with RMI, I have found "warwick " to have little ability in progressing the company forward, look at the progress of RMI becoming a miner compared with the likes of TFE and MMX, although he has the intelligence his personallity seems not condusive to the corporate environment.
    I suspect another poster on here has got it correct that the chineese will take a bigger holding in this company in the future; but without "warwick" in his present capacity or lack of it.
    Be interesting to hear how they will find extensions to the limonite with the ash layer on top (without drilling).
    Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $14.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $2.717K 123.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.