GDA 0.00% 29.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

Good point on the other thread about the capital investment...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Good point on the other thread about the capital investment woodie they have made recently. I'm in today on this this solid day I think some fund is getting in on what they think will be a rapid increase in the bottom line now that most of their capital expenditure towards the brewery have been done they can let the bottom line rise dramatically. On top of this sales are accelerating rapidly often at triple digits (refer quarterlies) and although they are at a trailing PE of 48 they are probably a bargain (Apple Inc had a PE of 65 in 2004 at about $12). For example if sales stayed flat over the next 2 years (which would likely increase at least 50%) and the margin was half of LWB (7% likely 10%) it would be trading on a forward PE of the 17 (top end of that PE 9) basically I think there is no reason why they can't at least triple earnings over the next 2 years and who knows how much sales will continue to increase. I'm glad they doing good work for Woolworths that should keep paying off...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6940 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.