LCL 0.00% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

Appreciate the link and the read.The following caught my...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Appreciate the link and the read.

The following caught my attemtion more so, a way out if the current management can't handle it.

"Using approximate Canaccord calculations, at 5p/share Metminco traded at 0.6cts/lb whereas this would compare to the current level of circa 0.48cts/lb. This compares with the "industry average of 2.7cts/lb".

The article makes It clear that eventually Los Calatos will be valued fairly. Though only when a more confident path to production is demonstrated by it's owners. With a resource upgrade to 3000mt anticipated by early 2013 and Metminco becoming a more likely take over target. Metminco owning Los Calatos when it goes into production looks unlikely.

As for directors raising their own renumeration packages extortionately, seems to demonstrate that cash preservation is not at the forefront of their thinking when it comes to personal renumerations. Their renumeration strategy seems geared more towards an exit strategy. All at the share holders expense of course, except for the 10% the directors own. Why financial institutions who own 62% of the company don't put their foot down, puzzles me. It seems that directors and financial institutions are aligned on the company strategy, one that we are not privi to, and that directors renumeration increases is the price to pay for that alignement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.683M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.85K 205.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 771452 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 7615994 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.