LCL 0.00% 1.2¢ lcl resources limited

2Liveinhope,There was a fair bit of votes against the...

1. 229 Posts.
    2Liveinhope,

There was a fair bit of votes against the remuneration report in the last AGM (~17% of votes at the AGM) but not enough to produce a "first strike". The result could be different in the next AGM if the share price has not improved by then or if remuneration or bonuses are exorbitant. Note that Sentient controls more shares, and the remuneration report is something they focused on at TKG.

When it comes to alignment with shareholders interest, William Howe holds such a big parcel that I am sure he is equally or more interested in share price appreciation than any of us. The drop from 40cents to 6 cents has represented a paper loss of close to $17M in his holdings.

I do understand the frustration of fellow shareholders, but see the drop in the share price as something more related to market conditions and external factors than to performance of management. The exploration results haven't helped much either (e.g. Mollacas, Vallecillo, Camaron, La Piedra) and that is an inherent risk of this business.

Lets see what the resource upgrade and mining study at Los Calatos brings in the next fortnight. I hope that by picking what zones to mine we can generate a (smaller) resource with higher grades (in the 0.5% - 0.6% range for Cu alone). I believe that should be the news needed to revert the trend.

Alejandro
    -------------------
    DYOR, this is not investment advice
    BDR, HCH, MNC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.414K 126.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2557215 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 525798 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.