AEA 0.00% 49.0¢ altera resources limited

Hi plasticI hope you are still holding from 12/13...NO-ONE on...

1. 4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi plastic

I hope you are still holding from 12/13...NO-ONE on Hot Copper is following this one, but I hear they have big plans...backed by Blackwood Capital.

These guys ANNOUNCED a 12c Rights Issue...when the stock was trading at 8c!!! They got it away too! Yeah...the underwriters had to take up the shortfall but guess what...none of that stocks seems to have found its way onto the trading screens. This stock is VERY tightly held, and in just over a month since completion of the Rights Issue its moved to 23/25c.

...and STILL no mass selling on market.

Iron ore and coal are still THE bulk commodities to be in, and I hear AEA are chasing coal projects somewhere....their future direction has little, if anything, to do with their existing tenements.

One only has to look at the Mkt Cap to see this has enormous price appreciation ahead of it....IF it can execute on its strategy.

There are absolutely no guranatess in mining, but this one still hasn't left the ground floor yet IMO, but anyone wanting stock will have to chase it. Imagine what it will be like down the track with so few shares trading.....

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.