SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I'm sorry but the share price in the last 2 weeks is...

1. 48 Posts.
    I'm sorry but the share price in the last 2 weeks is representative of nothing more than speculation. Moreover, a 2 week bounce should not 'take the seat-belt sign off'. Now, articles have been published suggesting positive outcomes which may have caused the recent run. However, many previous articles which held negative sentiment have been released, also resulting in share price reactions. Does this make these article's correct? I think not. They are doing what they do best - selling papers.

The only thing that would revert my sentiment back to a buy is a cash-flow positive business, paying down large chunks of debt coupled with some sort of agreement from the banking syndicate. Information which as of yet, hasn't been released to the public. To be "investing" at this point of time is nothing more than a guess (perhaps educated). You have to ask what warrant's this rally and oppositely, what warrants this share price falling this significantly in the last couple of months. I think the truth is somewhere in between. But until I see some hard numbers and concrete evidence, I am on the sidelines. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Cokes: 27/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.