SVL 0.00% 15.0¢ silver mines limited

Hey re the gold standard it's all speculation at the moment,...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hey re the gold standard it's all speculation at the moment, along with Alan Greenspan's positive gold comments and discussion re the gold standard.

But you don't need a gold standard if there is doubt that the USA can repay their debts, gold / silver will probably rocket as lenders will fly to safety. Treasury bills are meant to be risk free return, but if the market has to price in risk into the bonds the prices will collapse.

A bail in would only increase the demand for silver and gold as people would have to price in government confiscation along with inflation into holding $$. If you have silver or gold in a mine or vault the government can't confiscate that, they can only confiscate $$.

SVL - IMHO will be fine, they have ounces in the ground, if someone really want's it they could pay SVL to mine it, pay to set up a mine for a return etc... If / when silver really rockets people will be screaming for SVL to start mining... Which will probably take 2+ years to sort out the permits, buy the equipment etc, etc... 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $226.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $87.66K 586.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 1724224 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 293907 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.