SRL 0.00% 45.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

I love how this company operates, earns revenue signing these...

1. 93 Posts.
    I love how this company operates, earns revenue signing these projects in australia to fund themselves while working on the big monster thats inevitably approaching ever so closely....

just coming back from living in asia myself for a year, i've seen how seriously the people take air pollution. disposable face masks even in highly developed cities such as shanghai and hong kong are an everyday household purchase. air pollution problems make the news daily as asians of all class levels share this common problem.

furthermore, many of my asian colleagues back in australia are happily living in australia away from their family and friends, I ask them why, as they are educated and had fulfilling lives back home in asia

they reply ''because of the clear air, i can actually see the colour of the sky''

this company is going places, with a unique air purification technology at its disposable, almost half the worlds population is in asia and with cashed up governments that would love nothing more than to deal with this issue that has depleted the quality of life in some of the worlds major economic hubs.

I could see a mega deal around the corner that would make the current market cap seem laughable
    the upside is too great to miss out on this one...

sleeping giant, sleep no more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.5¢ $1.641K 3.594K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2352 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 4477 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.