MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Up 20 per cent 10 15am, page-34

1. 879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

I agree with you it has been almost two weeks since the last announcement, drilling would be well and truly over by now, it is extremely tough in the exploration sector, the last noted discovery was by Sir and since then almost 50 percent of the junior explorers have tried their hand at the Fraser range region

- Sirius resources we're extremely lucky to find the Nova and Bollinger deposits in a newly discovered area
    - They had given them selves approximately 3 years to make a discovery and struck nickel/copper in the very last hole.
    - They had identified an EM Anomaly through soil sampling and had identified three bedrock conductors and simply drilled and hit the jackpot.
    - I feel as though the mining sector is waiting with baited breathe for a milestone discovery we now need it the most as well since the sector is going downhill. As I keep saying Australia has minerals in abundance we surely have not run out of discoveries to be made, there is still a lot more to come however it is extremely tough for junior explorers to raise capital now hence why all the backdoor tech listings.

Good luck boys I continue to keep the faith!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.