URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

up 20 per cent today somethings up, page-70

1. 1,438 Posts.
    The truth is fine. Its how one deals with what transpires that really matters though.

You want to talk about ethics? Stop tring to pass off your jaded opinion as the truth before you start talking about ethics.

The points I brought up earlier as rhetoric are 100% valid.

Like I have said 1000 times before, If you bought at $1.60 based on comments made without anything tangible backing your investment, then honestly, you have only yourself to blame.

When MK claimed the SP could be $5, and then $10 when certain things transpired, you will notice, that the SP never actually got to this price. Reason being : it was only speculation and not certain. If it were certain then the SP would have been $10 etc etc.

Buying $1.60 on comments then not being able to sleep at night for the next few years due to hatred for said CEO who made these comments borders on a sickness.

I can stay positive because I am not jaded. I am not ramping either, I honestly couldnt care anymore aout arguing a point on here with a bunc of ex holders, I just put my opinion forward.

My opinion is positive, but hey thats not a crime.

Lot of "Victims" on this thread. It a shame it really is...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.