PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

Pryme Oil & Gas (PYM)The detached and Rational versus the day...

1. 399 Posts.
    Pryme Oil & Gas (PYM)

The detached and Rational versus the day trading ticker wathcerss.

(1) Assess and look at the size and strength of the buys this Morning on the Substantiveness of the Bank Credit Grade ASX Report delineating the Proven to Bank standards of the Oil proven oil/gas Reserves.

(2) Look at the %age of PYM's interest in the quality now happening Projects.

(3) Note that PYM are now free cash flow positive ...

(4) Note the high $US dollars margins on PYM's securing the proven Oil Barrels.

(5) The Buy/Sell open on Monday morning imo will put a pleasant smile on the face of the PYM holders.... as tyo get in will be north of: -- conservative $1.23-$1.27 ...--at just the start on Monday is my best assessement.

(6) Bottom Line ?? :

(7) Answer:

Watch for a likely re new surge this arvo, when & after, ......the ....worry wart day traders..... take their bat and ball home for the day,.... and then wait for the new market upward stronger solid re rating on Monday for PYM, as the positive factual (PYM) ASX released new fresh news; now released ...... begins to sink in.....

This is my strong view now; that the Pryme Oil & Gas -- Cash positive and Oil Reserves Facts are now finally here and they are digested by those with calculators over the weekend .... who, as per like myself, do indeed like the low risk profile of Pryme Oil and Gas (PYM) ....

- (PY< is really a good look , imo, over the next week to a fortnight now .....

Kindest Regards,

Robbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.