UTO 0.00% 4.5¢ u308 limited

up 20 percent, page-8

1. 3,606 Posts.
    Replying to my own post here, News out today!

---------------------------
    U3O8 Limited is delighted to announce that current Non-Executive Director Stephen Mann has agreed to become the Company's Managing Director.

Mr Mann is one of the most respected figures in the Australian uranium sector, having previously managed the Australian subsidiary of one of the world's largest uranium mining groups, AREVA, and is also a former Director of Energy Resources of Australia Ltd (ERA), owners of one of Australia's three operating uranium mines.

"I am excited by the potential of U3O8 Limited, which I believe has assembled a very high quality portfolio of uranium exploration properties, and I look forward to accelerating exploration and development activities with an early focus on resource definition drilling at the advanced Dawson–Hinkler Well project," said Mr Mann.
    Additionally, experienced uranium geologist Xavier Moreau will join the Company as Chief Geologist.

Mr Moreau has been involved in exploration for uranium in South Australia and the Northern Territory over 8 years with AREVA, and brings significant expertise in uranium exploration and development to the Company.

U3O8 Limited (ASX: "UTO") is a dedicated uranium exploration company formed as a spin- off from Giralia Resources NL (ASX: "GIR"), controlling 10 uranium projects in Western Australia, South Australia and Queensland. Many of the projects contain uranium mineralisation discovered in the 1970s, including zones of very high grades from surface sampling (up to 37% uranium oxide), and several deposits of known near-surface calcrete hosted uranium mineralisation, for which substantial drilling programs are planned.

An initial 150 hole drilling program at U3O8 Limited's advanced Dawson-Hinkler Well uranium project in June 2006 confirmed calcrete-hosted uranium mineralisation over 20 kilometres of strike. Dawson-Hinkler Well is located around 40 kilometres north of the world-class Yeelirrie deposit, the largest calcrete-hosted uranium deposit in the world, with resources of 50,000 tonnes of U3O8, and 10 kilometres 'upstream' from known uranium mineralisation at Lake Way-Centipede.
    --------------------------------

Alot of experience with uranium this dude, just what alot of companies can do with.

Pushed up the sp a couple of cents anyways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UTO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.