IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Seems that Acturtle is not so confident anymore. I remember the...

1. 336 Posts.
    Seems that Acturtle is not so confident anymore. I remember the positive posts from Acturtle.

These numbers will add to the current resource estimate.

You will recall that IGR came out with a resource statement last April/May. Any drilling that has occured since then at Maxwells and the rest of Randalls has been adding to the resource base. I reckon we will have the 100k oz's in no time at all.

The market will warm again to IGR just as it did last year. Rewards come to the patient and the dedicated. This is a good story waiting to happen.

If you review the last 10 drilling announcements from IGR, all of them have successes around the Randall's project. This area will probably give IGR 1m oz's within a year or two and then some.

It's highly under drilled and there are new discovery opportunities cropping up all the time.

Aldiss gives us the opportunity to find new discoveries again, with zinc/gold and the large foot print with 1m oz potential discoveries.

Unfortunately, the Aussie investors can't recognise a little gem when it hits them with a sledge hammer. The Canadians are coming and the bad thing will be that they will get IGR too cheaply.

I hope that Chris Cairns has enough supporters to ward off the predators.

I'm sticking with what I know. IGR.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.