CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

up 20 perct on news of cap return , page-15

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    personally i think these guys are idiots for paying out the cashm especially now when they could go on a buying spree and fund the start up of some smaller companies projects.

i was just reading the MOL thread and they have an MC or around $70m with $46m in cash but need $1b to get their project up and running.

now if i was in CFE management i would be thinking, hey we could pick up 20% of the company for $10m and they help fund the project with equity so that MOL can get its finance and get into production. Then CFE could use the cash flow from the production and really make its shareholders some money, but what do they do? they pay out $100m!!!

if you ask me this is the only way Sage can get his hands on the cash legally in his own name so he pays out a big amount. how many shares has he got? 10m anyone?

there are many companies that need capital and CFE could really do some excellent deals with its cash, but what does it do? pays out cash and then gives some to Sage's mate from Africa. they are gona milk CFE of all its cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.