JAV 20.0% 0.3¢ javelin minerals limited

I note assailed that your assessment of VIC has certainly...

1. 8,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I note assailed that your assessment of VIC has certainly changed from many of your earlier posts when you were quite convinced that it was going to do great things. Unfortunately a study of its track record in the last few years speaks volumes about what it isn't. There was the big flurry of activity to get hold of South American Tin (SAT) which got bogged down. Then just when things were sorted out it was dumped in favour of the Israeli hi tech running shoes (Milestone Sports) - which really has become a Millstone with a failure to pay back a loan on time and then some mates rates arrangement to cut the loan in half and slow feed the remainder. But Milestone didn't get out of the blocks did it. It was ditched in favour of getting back into mining. So we had Bolivia come back into focus. And just to keep the pot boiling we had Laverton added to the mix. Bolivia was lauded as a great project and all we had to do was roll on in and all would be sweet. Some samples actually made it back to get analysed. Mr Galvez appointed to manage operations...... ?????? Now we have another possible acquisition (has the ink hit the paper yet ?) and again there is the same slow effort outlined for an area that seems to have such promise. Plenty of money spent on admin and very little on actual exploration or proving what is there, anywhere. Pity but it is what it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $146 48.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 35764190 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14967188 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.