VYS 2.00% 49.0¢ vysarn limited

Up 217.2%, page-126

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I'm struggling to get excited about this at 33c. Not looking to down ramp. I've been here for a few years and have held through delays and trading down around the 5c level. It was the largest amount I have invested in any stock and is now my largest position by far.

But,
    $11m NPBT is my estimate for the year, based on guidance in the half yearly.
    $138m MC at close
    Gives a PE of ~18.
    I'd speculate a forward PE of 15-16

For the business it is, it's getting expensive. But I guess, guidance for next year will tell us more.

I want to take some chips off the table. I decided I would last time it hit 34c, but my sell order wasn't hit. This time, I hesitate. It's moving up off a slightly higher base after some consolidation, and the water news of late has been positive. I'm just finding it hard to value the potential of that side of the business. I'm not much of a speculator, which is why I liked this stock at 8c where they had contracts in place and a clear path ahead (albeit with some delays).

If anyone knows more about the water game than me and can shed some light on how tangible the joint venture is, and what the economics of the 10GL offtake agreement look life for VYS top and bottom line?

Much appreciated

Forgot to update sentiment (Held, Hold)
    Last edited by SimpleJim: 09/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.