VYS 1.04% 47.5¢ vysarn limited

Up 217.2%, page-35

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    With the arrival of the new truck and its successful trial run I would imagine general business growth and extra infield equipment use will make up for the two shorter weeks in December income.
    So I would expect pro-rata profit to be 4 mo.4.5m +2.25m? = around $6.75m
    Cash flow however will be greater than the last half as the company had to adjust to greater outstanding accounts as part of its new tier 1 contracts locking profits in restrained cash flow as a result.
    Last half took the impact of that cash flow wise,so that cash "in circuit" has been absorbed and rolling cash flow will now be more in line with income generation this half.Outgoing for the new pumping truck as well added to that prior halves drop in cash generation.

So nett positive CASH to reinvest into growth.
    Pumping came with around $800k imputation credits from memory,don't know if they are technically transferable with the purchase.

Looking forward to the accounts but more importantly to the presentation and commentary about the next 6 months ahead.
    Very much prefer any accrued cash to expand the business and then do more than a token divvie.

DYOR + DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.