ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Up 222% on Nasdaq premarket, page-102

1. 5,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    Thought I would do a little TA/chart for those interested... exciting stock to hold

For the record, chart does not include today's trading, obviously due today not being over..

ATH.png
    Strong Bullish Trend
    ATH appears to be in a strong bullish trend. Its 200-day moving average is upwards sloping and the MACD histogram is above 0 and rising.

Strong Bullish Momentum
    Momentum for ATH is strongly bullish. The 14-period Slow Stochastic Oscillator is rising, as investors pay higher prices for shares.

Above Average Volume
    Today's volume is on track to be heavier than usual, with 14.5M shares having traded so far. The On Balance Volume indicator (OBV) is bullish. The slope of the indicator is positive and suggests that buyers are presently more active than sellers.

Recent High Volatility Signals Potential Pause in Trend
    Bollinger Bands use standard deviation of the closing price around a moving average to measure volatility. The Bollinger Bands are presently wider than usual, as a result of greater than normal volatility that accompanied the recent price move. Events such as this may precede a pause or reversal in the near term trend usually, however due to holders seemingly holding large above the 10cent range, one could easily expect another run.

IMO ATH is still a strong buy, defiantly a strong hold... all based on TA alone...

I like TA first, then I study the FA to make sure TA is backed up by FA... safer and more profitable this way...

For those that like this type of charting and input feel free to click the "follow" option over my icon, more than happy to help in other stocks when I have time, I enjoy finding new stocks...

Good luck to holders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.