OPL 15.6% 2.7¢ opyl limited

Up 2350 % on re listing - LOL, page-53

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Well, it never actually traded at 9 cents. Relisted Thursday at 4.8 cents.
    The cap raising at 5 cents was flagged for quite some time and hence despite good news nobody bought MOO because buying at 0.2 cents meant you bought at 9 cents when the cap raising was at 5 cents.
    Also, you could not buy at 0.1 cents since nobody was selling.

Today was clearly disappointing after a strong day on Friday when we saw good buying.
    Granted volume was very low today so hardly panic selling, just that buyers didn't step up. It is always a bit confusing when we saw some good line wipes on Friday at 5.4 and 5.5 and big bids. It is possible that was overseas buying and today is a public holiday in the USA. They might come back tmr.
    I think we saw some selling who got free options. SROO hardly moved. Usually there is a switch the other way again.
    With a EV of below $10m I can't see it being expensive here with all the upside.

No doubt new Directors and Fosters have some work to do. With the top 20 and all the escrow stock it is actually a very tightly held stock. And with 30m shares traded last week hopefully tighter.

I still expect a decent rally soon and settle around 6 to 7 cents. You would think a extensive roadshow is planned and new clients could be announced at any stage. I mean what if McDonalds signs up

The upside is just as big as other stocks that have rallied to very high market caps such as RYG and NOR.
    Hopefully buyers will return this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.005(15.6%)
Mkt cap ! $4.609M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ $20.41K 679.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83125 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.