AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

up 25% from its recent low: Is iron ore in a “bull market”, page-14

1. 42,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    I don't look at these math indi anymore but I notice your RSI/Stoch which are basically the same family ie.oscillator measurements, at the neutral level of 50 inferring it is not producing any signal. MACD should if I remember be of value if it is under zero and bullish crossover and that happened at start of session. Bolly bands hit the top and measures the standard deviation so naturally falling back to the mean before testing the opposite side of that band. From the session's perspective, the run is over and it is better to wait for a pull back?

Very difficult to see what is happening on a line chart and I prefer to have a quick glance at your intraday candles.

This is just the technical signals I am seeing or NOT but way too high risk in time to be holding anywhere outside trading sessions. What will happen to the capital injection of the deficit raising? The only selling points with current resurrection is Twiggy and capital injection. There is a reason for wanting 180Mil which they have fallen well short of. The risk mitigation is 3 months hedging exercise and then what next if the cap raise is not to the target 180Mil?

BTW trying to time entry even for an intraday trade using these lagging indicators is akin to FOMO when you "see" the confirmation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.