AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

up 25% from its recent low: Is iron ore in a “bull market”, page-3

1. 9,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4201
    Well well well
    Not even $920K traded today so far on declined intraday volume and rising SP. Just as i predicted. Sellers & shorters look like capitulating, no ammo left.

The downtrend has been broken. Im watching with my popcorn as the massive buyers of 470M shares in 4 days who have been soaking this up now go on the attack and start the spike trend. I wait for confirmation to 4.0c then watch the short panic.

Massive 8M buyer at 3.6c hitting the lunchtime lazies. Perfect accumulation tactics from these accumulaters.

The numerous fencesitters, STs, DTs, HC readers, LTHs & CR ignorers may have to start buying 1M -4M parcels now, the shorters will definitely have to cover & BUY, margin calls looks like, the short attack since relisting monday has been a miserable failure 4.0-3.3-3.7-3.1-3.6-3.3-3.6, low margins,

the flatline is impressive, now the rebound line up...... /- /--- /

Looks like the accumulaters have got this covered and the shorts have lost their shorts and are caving in, Looks like the buyers are there in droves. Maybe a large chinese miller like Hunan Valin or FMG or AF or the FMG old boys.

im waiting for the massive short cover rally once it hits 4.1c it could easily go past to 8.0c as the resistance left appears to be getting killed down here low as planned.

If i were a technical analysts and not many of you are on here i would say- its ripe for a spike
    MACDs now positive strongly, stochs & RSI remain elevated, BB rising now tightened at 3.5-3.75 well above yesterday, a large 8M volume lunchtime buyer at 3.6c killed the shorts.

Wait for my call boys to attack the 4.0c-8.0c range. The accumulater has done the hard yards killing the shorters down low so they have nothing up higher from here to fight with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.