PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

up 25% on massive volume, page-14

1. 9,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    re: aim listing - the next aquarius The Smokey Hills resource is the first one targeted for mining. The drill results to date point to a shallow reef approximately .6 m thick, 3000 meters long and 500 meters wide at an average grade of 8.75 gpt. At a rock density of 4 tonne per m3. This gives about a million ozs.
    I believe that their main resource, Kalplats is supposedly twice as large. Panton is similar in size also.
    For details refer to their recent presentation on development of African PGM resources.
    More drilling is required to complete the feasibility studies which are underway but at this point, with the information already available a mining operation next year is looking more likely than not. Record high platinum price and recovering palladium prices are adding significant value to already economic SA deposits. Panton is dependent on palladium, which is rising off record lows, and a recovery plan for that project is in very early stages in anticipation of a stronger market forward for Pd.
    With respect to current share price, there is strong resistance at 33 and ok support at 30. There is some profit taking in there now and could retrace to 28 in the short term but do very well over time should even some of PLA's plans come to fruition.
    Still speculative for now and high risk high reward, do your own research and make your own decisions regarding buying and selling of PLA.
    I own PLA and PLAOA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.