RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

up 25 pc today acquisition now approved, page-28

1. 928 Posts.
    Tb santo, we did get the neckline break and volume was ok, I would have liked it to be a little more convincing, but still the volume is increasing. I am impressed that RMG rose 25% on that volume. Very tight registry. I would like to see a strong opening tomm. Would I be wrong to say the next target is 2.8c and then a retest of 2.4c (which should now be support). Then off to the next target of 3.2. Im not sure if the correlation of rise had anything to do with the meeting, but we do know we should have news on the approval of 2 licenses. I also wonder about the announcement of the ODN listing (Andrew Dimsey connection) on Friday and if the rise in the price was related. The chart is starting to look ok, RSI is over 50, still got some room to run.

Neckline Break: The Head and Shoulders Bottom pattern is not complete, and the downtrend is not reversed until neckline resistance is broken. For a Head and Shoulders Bottom, this must occur in a convincing manner, with an expansion of volume.

Resistance Turned Support: Once resistance is broken, it is common for this same resistance level to turn into support. Often, the price will return to the resistance break, and offer a second chance to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.