PEO people telecom limited

re: peo push back ads2 exchange dates You are amazing James....

1. 30 Posts.
    re: peo push back ads2 exchange dates You are amazing James. Mind you, if you think I am colin, all the better for you(means you dont know who I really am). I can state to you however that I am not.

Hi Colin,

I think even someone with your intellect would know how to use a proxy, so IP address means nothing.

> 1. It never said prices had increased due to Telstra.

Check Whirlpool. States it there many times. Comments such stating things like, Telstra is making it difficult for ISPs like exetel to offer low prices and as such we must raise them, seem to indicate blame toward telstra.

> 2. Wrong again Colin, check our the R4U, plus ADSL2+ plans, they are better than most carriers:)

So, one plan that is better than most, with most others being matched, and bettered by internode, people telecom, westnet, etc.

> 3. No more $5 discount, just a 20% credit of their phone bill off their ADSL account; pretty generous!

And for the people who dont use the phone another kick in the pants!

> 4. Well NextEP were unable to deliver a decent product, so I guess Exetel had to find greener pastures, I hope PEO enjoy their stay with NextEP:)

Exetel are planning to use Nextep services also. I also think that the ISP side of things is not the most critical part of a company that turns over more than $100mill a year in voice minutes.

> 5. Please note that Optus have released statements stating that it is their issue, not other wholesale ISPs.

Your choice for choosing a provider that cannot deliver.

> 6. There is no shaping of connections; before you make such stupid comments about contracts, you may wish to read a residential grade contract:)

Forumadmin stated on his forum that P2P and a number of other ports would be blocked, therefore causing a great number of customers the inablility to access services, and content they desired and required. Does it say in their contract that Exetel can block ports whenever they like? Even though they claim on their forum they do not block ports.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.