GAU 0.00% 11.0¢ great australian resources limited

Don't think it's JORC or spinoff news just yet. Should be drill...

1. 38 Posts.
    Don't think it's JORC or spinoff news just yet. Should be drill assay results. Talked to Joe Cornelius MD bout two weeks ago on the phone and he said assay results were currently being reviewed and obviously couldn't reveal anything specific but he did hint that the Morenski Reef had intercepted.

In regards to the pre-trading halt buying, although it seems some ppl have some inside info and bought up before the halt, i don't really mind at all, because it drives up the share price before the announcement and creates a stronger platform for the sp to launch from upon release of any announcement (if you already hold that is).

Think we can expect some big news prob mon or tues next week. If results are anything near what the company has previously outlined, should be a massive grab for stock post announcement. I just hope that the company opts for an in-specie spinoff to existing shareholders rather than back door buyouts when the time comes. Loyal shareholders should be rewarded for their support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.