CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Doesnt matter whether they've actually been allocated or not, as...

1. 609 Posts.
    Doesnt matter whether they've actually been allocated or not, as long as you held on the record date you can dump whenever you want which is what we saw - Alot of people dumped the stock once they were on the register at the appropriate time hence the SP went from above 26c back to 21c odd. And now trading 23.5.

Not a bad way to go, I accumulated even more prior to the record date, got my options entitlement and dropped the associated portion of the holding afterwards as I was overloaded with central as it was. Cant see central trading lower than 27.5c come June 2010.

Still awaiting a drilling schedule - august now, they have 4 months to get the drill in the ground to meet the requirments. The recent roadshow was to entice investors to a further $10 million raising to get things underway hence on the first large correction CTP closed up over 7%.

To date - although confident with CTPs outlook - my largest criticism sits in the way cashflow is managed in the company (all facets, wont go into detail), and secondly the inability to meet deadlines. If they do not get the drill in the ground by the end of this year - managements credibility for meeting these timeframes would once again be demoted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $20.01K 377.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 394141 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.