LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

up 30 percent in germany tonight could run har, page-8

1. 644 Posts.
    FNT is a nice place to be ATM with the road forward looking rather positive IMO the back bone of FNT is gold and PNG as we know.... and i cant think of a better team to manage the enviro than the Mc Neill's PNG is all about local knowledge and i have the odd local family contact in PNG myself having spent quite a bit of time in PNG bumming around with my brother who is a bush pilot i had a couple of weeks in PNG late August and the local word was strong to say the least Re FNT i heard a lot of big claims regarding Andwea ,Kodu ,Bulkham and Elo but i thought i would wait it out for September as i am allready a substanial holder of FNT and FNTO and see what come of the bar talk after all most of the talk come from people that where up to their ears in FNT and NGG

NGG trades on the Toronto stock exchange and is a very active explorer and producing gold miner in PNG managed by the Mc Neill clan and i think Peter Mc Neill is a director of NGG as well With Bob being the main dude what iam getting at is if the Mc Neill have a chance of holding 100% of FNT they have to bring the oppies home to fund it forward it,s a nice plan put forward by people that no their **** when it comes to mining gold in PNG and funding the projects .
    And as was discussed over many thousands of beers in August was the time frame on Ann's from head office for the oppies with all the cards up they have up their sleeves ATM my call is that we will see a sharp rise in FNT late next week pre drill results from Komsen followed up by further results from ELO hope fully with a bit more meat and veg than the first sample and the proven MOTHER LOAD ATM Kodu with more up grades on resource ,Bulkham had a Soil Geochemical Anomaly Increased by Approx. 150% and we are still to hear a update on that .........so for October i can see FNT being a traders delight and November following through with the proven solid results on all these projects to really firm up what should be a very different SP to what we are looking at today and bringing the oppies home quite safely a big call i no but thats what it,s all about being a oppie trader leverage all or nothing in a company you believe in and the heads i see as being a bagger at least in the next couple of months sure is going to be interesting to see how it all pans out over the next couple of months hey .....good fortune to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 73162866 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12248645 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.