AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

Merchant unfortunately you do not determine what deserves to...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Merchant unfortunately you do not determine what deserves to fly?!?

Besides its hardly flying when there market cap is only 9M for a company that generates 20M in annual sales!!! Did you see the last quarterly a few days ago???WOW!!!

From what i understand Moko has spent 15M building their micro billing platform/establish relationships with telcos globally and owns almost 2M in infrastructure.

Why doesn't it deserve to have a market cap of 20M! Even if its trading at 10% NPAT with 20M in sales. It clears 2M p.a. On a P/E of 10 it should be 20M market cap atleast. Being listed on the ASX means its going to be trading at a significant discount but one thing is certain the market cannot ignore earnings....this share-price has a long way to go.

After following this coy for a number of years i understand that its very tightly held and if anyone wants a piece of the pie they are going to have to pay. Its only going to take 1 serious buyer and it will be at 9 cents!!!

You cant ignore their staggering growth in Revenue since 2010. This company is in good hands, their ceo is an absolute gun!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.