AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

No worries merchant. Tightly held indeed. Try getting some more...

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    No worries merchant. Tightly held indeed. Try getting some more but the price keeps running away from me.

I think the nasdaq listing is going to provide some much needed liquidity and significant re-rating in market cap! great move by management.

my calculations suggest that its trading at a discount

i know there is a negative ebitda but its important to note that each independent business line is turning a profit and growing sustainably, what i understand is there has been a lot of one of acquisition and corporate cost and they upgraded their servers at a cost of over 1.2M. They also receive a 1.2M++ r+d grant from the government every year which helps with cashflow

this is a highly scaleable business and once a majority of the one off costs will have been absorbed there will be free cashflow

their revenue growth has been phenomenal from 1.1M to 12M then 20M over just 3 years and my concern was that it wasn't sustainable but i have been proven wrong

i think its very close to sustainable profit and one thing is clear....the Aussie market does not pay much attention to tech stocks but it wont ignore earnings

so i think 10M market cap is still very low with how far they have come, the infrastructure they own, current sales and does not factor any future earnings!

i think that in the long run this could be a multi bagger but for now i am happy to keep adding at these levels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.