NVA 2.33% 22.0¢ nova minerals limited

Surelly it will. Once the exploration drilling brings some...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Surelly it will. Once the exploration drilling brings some success,and the scoping study show some good numbers,snowlake will easely trade at a multiple(anywhere between 2-5x) from todays price.

So as of today according to my math Snowlake mark to Market value is ~84M AUD or ~60,5M USD compared to Nova total Market cap of ~208M AUD or 149.6M USD,so The whole Korbel district with more than 8.1M Oz of attributable gold ounces
    only worth ~124M AUD or 89.1M USD,while some people can disregard the the tremendous exploration potential which still remains at our known resources and prospects, still no one can deny how cheap is our company valuation today,which comes down to ~15AUD/Oz or or ~10.9USD/Oz which is really insanely cheap when it comes to comparison to other gold exploration/development companies with much much smaller,or no resource at all. For my opinion we are really at rock bottom valuations today which conservatively should be 2-3x higher when putting a fair valuation to the existing resources,and the strong upside potential which still remains widely open at Snowlake-Korbel-RPM,and the recently reconfirmed strong prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.