LSR 50.0% 0.2¢ lodestar minerals limited

John, I really don't know. I'm not going give a yes/no answer....

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    John, I really don't know. I'm not going give a yes/no answer. Everyone should do their own research.
    However, interpretations of graben(s) on some of LSR's ground along with redbeds in the lower layers suggest that the ground was once a sag basin and evaporites suggest it was also a shallow sea, while greywackes on large areas SRI's ground suggest deeper basin. This is analogous to many sediment hosted copper deposits around the world.
    +0.5 to LSR.
    There are analogies to Nifty as well.
    Nifty is in a syncline on a south-east to north-west axis with the nose in the north west. It is in a basin adjacent to very old rocks (pilbara craton). The Marymia inlier was once a part of the much larger Yilgarn craton. On LSR's ground there is a syncline dipping to the south west with the nose on LSR's ground. Both have black shales within the body of syncline.
    LSR's copper in soil is the best in the region. The outline of the Nifty pit coincides with the highest copper in lag sampling in the Nifty area. The other discrete area high copper in soil is to the south of the Nifty member where the lower members of the syncline meet other geological units. Drilling there revealed a blanket of secondary copper oxides but no economic deposits.
    +1 to LSR.
    There are many others however I am not sure about my interpretations.
    I am not even sure about the above. Analogies can be useful but they can also sting you as I have learn't on one occasion. I have a feeling that this is a complex area with possibly more than one style of mineralisation and definitely plenty of remobilised copper finding new homes.
    If Ned'd creek is lemon they have plenty of land in the region to explore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.035M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $6.902K 5.402M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 85702099 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27065152 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.