QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

up 5!, page-12

1. 1,547 Posts.
    tradeing fact 80% of traders lose pheonix . its not that easy .its hard work ,its a grind with little wins here and there . compound is the name of the game . ive traded for 20 years i know what works for me . and the truth will set you free they say . how true heheh . i look at a stock and ask the question is this right or wrong at this price . full stop . my opion is qmn is not right at this price just my opion . why should i say its going to 1 buck when i dont think its true . im not going anywhere im here to trade qmn when the time is right then get out when its right . example some guys say i spoke to hr this will happen in the next month etc years have gone on . nothing happens ,yet no one says all that was BS . ive been over all this ,over the years and once i started up a night out with the yahoo guys . im proud to say the ones who turned up ended up have a great night we all became good friends to this day . and then there were the guys who just kept to there same old ways .im over trying to win some of the guys over just ignor me thats cool there are a few i do . one day ill buy and ill get 20 thumbs up then ill sell and my name will be mud life goes on . now this post is not to affend anybody its just how i trade and how i feel .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.