CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Asia,You quote : Where in todays report do you read negativity.I...

1. 983 Posts.
    Asia,

You quote : Where in todays report do you read negativity.I see it as very positive and i am entitled to my opinion just as all the non holders are here as well.

Well, to answer that:

- The Gunna Factor, CVI is no longer believable in any of it's annoucenments as they have made many over the years and NONE, ZIP, ZERO, NIL, SFA of them have come to anything

- The Can't Afford It Factor, CVI has no money, this announcement is another crock. As the ASIC have clipped their wiongs and stopped them raising any more capital they are now buying companies that have just formed 5 minutes ago on tick

- The History Factor, countless posts here have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that all of the CVI directors and associated directors, shreholders and companies have been running these scams for 15+ years. None of these same people or companies have ever produced anything but ill feelings and lost fortunes for Australian Retail investors

I could go on but there is so much info that has been posted here it is pointless.

So, if you know more than 99% of us here on HC why don't you tell us something other than what you think, these would be called facts, do you have any good ones to support your baseless ramps? I think not.

If you are here for a day trade, you are welcomed with open arms, anything more than that then you need to justify your baseless ramps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.