TEK 0.00% 13.0¢ thorney technologies ltd

On premier coal all I get is that they won the business then...

1. 184 Posts.
    On premier coal all I get is that they won the business then lost it -- in 2007!

Posted Tue Nov 6, 2007 10:47am AEDT

Map: Bunbury 6230
    Wesfarmers Premier Coal says it is disappointed its biodiesel fuel supplier has closed its operations in south-west Western Australia.

Australian Renewable Fuels says it has been forced to wind down its operations in Bunbury and Adelaide due to the rising cost of the material which it uses to create biodiesel.

Wesfarmers Premier Coal's general manager, Patrick Warrand, says he hopes the company starts operations again or he will have to look to other companies to meet its quota.

He says Premier Coal uses 10 per cent of biodiesel as fuel at its mining operations in Collie.

"It's not a huge amount fo fuel in our operation over here, but it was a significant initiative that we were hoping to examine the impact on our equipment and how in the future we might be able to use alternative fuel," he said.

Biodiesel producer suffers another setback
    24-August-07
    Written by Janelle Macri

A major multinational oil company has terminated advanced negotiations with Western Australian biodiesel producer Australian Renewable Fuels Ltd to supply its WA retail service stations with blended biodiesel.

ARF chief executive John Lillywhite said the company was told that complexities with the logistics of blending biodiesel with bulk mineral diesel at the oil company's WA terminal was the reason behind the termination.

The former Verve Energy chief executive said ARF would be pursuing further explanation of the complexities that needed to be resolved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $88.13K 688.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 677366 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 411411 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.