BMN 3.77% $2.48 bannerman energy ltd

up 7 percnet on the tsx on massive volume, page-16

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Hi Capt.

EXT's rise is subject to takeover speculation in addition to their current resource which is world class. Who knows how much longer they will continue to rise. The top 20 will have to agree on a price. Something going on there and its probably been in the mix for some time. Maybe RIO looking to increase their stake. A large sell/buy order went through this morning. Should be interesting to see who it was. I would doubt the larger share holders would let their holdings go cheaply.

An excellent run for EXT holders..always great to be holding something when it could be a fight as to who can gain what interests. We have all been there.

The question to ask now is are there other stocks that could give better percentage gains from current prices. EXT at $8? Very possible..many scenarios could play out for them. $8 would bring 100% gain from current levels. I didnt think I would see her go from $2 to $4 so quickly though. A nice 100% rise there. Any of us would of been onboard in a flash if I could have predicted that. Amazing run.

This is all very promising for BMN holders. Of course you want to be on the stock firing but BMN should return some excellent gains soon enough..when will it happen though? Not really sure. Remain patient guys. The CBM sector is also firing..so always keep your eye out for other stocks. There has been plenty of nice rises across the board in that sector and Im sure there will be more to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.48
Change
0.090(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $442.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.44 $2.54 $2.43 $1.569M 633.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82 $2.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.50 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.