VYS 0.00% 33.0¢ vysarn limited

>>Question for those that attended at the AGM.I am wondering if...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    >>Question for those that attended at the AGM.

I am wondering if any of you canvassed whether there was existing infrastructure in the US that could be upgraded as per the Sims plant at Moolap?

Or were they guarded with those details?<<

Ben has stated that the intention currently is to build the Plants from scratch with SSC. He cannot give anymore information on the Alcoa worldwide deal to date and what is being arranged. As I have stated for many months I feel they have a conditional confidential agreement in place already.

As I doubt Alcoa would let MHM slip away from them and make other ALU firms higher priority. I am surprised they let SSC gain the first priority when Ben hits the ground running in the US in a couple of days time.

My thoughts are they could convert existing Alcoa Plants. All options in terms of the FE Study for SSC are being looked into. Yet Ben seemed to believe that 2 large plants will go ahead from scratch that will produce over 500,000MT pa. This will service the US for many many years indefinately. Other plants are not totally out of the question for US either... then onto EU, the world- beautiful.

Whomever loaded up at 90c was very lucky IMO... yet it now looks obvious that it was far too low. As it only counted current income from Plant 1.

Onward and upward approaching the great ANNs to come;

1) Council approval

2) Plant 1 upgrade completion

3) SSC deal update

4) Alcoa deal ANN

5) Plant 1 upside

6) NMP\SPL updates

7) Silica update on sell off or development

etc... IMO DYOR

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 32.5¢ $6.67K 20.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1501 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 72252 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.