AYA 6.52% 21.5¢ artrya limited

Yep! and so say all of US ..3 of ..that is! Have to say it is...

1. 1,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Yep! and so say all of US ..3 of ..that is! Have to say it is hellish quiet for the company on HC as compared to the market..price wise!
    Then only a million traded each of last 2 days
    From what I can gather in the last Annual Report there are only 87 or so million heads with around 11.250 million options plus a million rights. Relatively speaking that is very few shares on issue and at 18c a Mkt cap of only$16,56 million. I am no guru when it comes to business though simply the way I see it anything material that increases the value of the enterprise less liabilities etc is divisible by number of shares on issue.
    With so few shares on issue the price could potentially move very quickly if the net content of any Ann is worth x amount. Obviously a net benefit to the company of say $92 million values per share at $1.
    I guess if it takes 20 years to get there the excitement is diminished however technology software n hardware systems can ignite in crazy ways. Whatever is going down with Verogard and cyber security makes it interesting especially for a coal miner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $16.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $9.021K 40.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 186 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.