GTG 6.98% 4.0¢ genetic technologies limited

You can check license and revenue (inc Deecmber) details in the...

1. 168 Posts.
    You can check license and revenue (inc Deecmber) details in the investor presentation released to market on 10/1/11

For anyone who IS interested, here's the link.....
    http://www.gtglabs.com.au/images/stories/pdf/ASX%20Announcements/US%20investor%20presentation.pdf

As for sticking to facts u seem to equate this term to your apparent 'crystal ball' of information.

It is TOTALLY inappropriate and irresponsible to make such comments about Merv and a prison cell, and hardly a fact !

Firstly, those matters have NOTHING to do with GTG - or its future potential.

At the very least and last time I checked - this is Australia, where you are innocent UNTIL proven guilty.
    Surely he is entitled to a fair trial before baggers such as yrself start to make damaging comments and misinform others, rather than simply letting the justice system do its job before you determine the outcome.

As for the rest of your sermon, to use your own term - its just codswallop !!

But u are right about one thing - u have your opinion and I have mine, however next time u want to make such rediculous comments rather than logical ones, u will need to open your mind - and not just your eyes !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.